Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy!! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who is the best daddy I would ever imagine. Anna Leigh is blessed to have an amazing daddy who will always be there for her all her life and love her so much! I always knew Ryan would be a great dad and that was one of the qualities that was important to me in a husband. Before we had Anna Leigh, our yellow lab Brinkley was our child (and still is, we just have two kids now) and I have watched Ryan take such good care of him and love him. So of course with a real child, he has done the same and more. Anna Leigh loves to play with her daddy...she is and will always be a daddy's girl. But that is just fine with me...a daddy plays such an important role in a girl's life and I love watching them together.

Anna Leigh made her daddy this frame at school and he loves it...it now sits on his desk at work. He also got a new ladder and bags for the vegetables from his garden 


Anna Leigh helping her daddy snap green beans from his garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vestavia Hills, AL
Ryan and I both grew up in Birmingham and were married in June 2006. We live in Vestavia Hills with our little girl, Anna Leigh, and our yellow lab, Brinkley. We thank God for our many blessings!