Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beach Baby

Ryan and I have our own beach baby! Anna Leigh loved the beach. Last week we spend the week in Destin, Fl and it was beautiful. We could not have asked for better weather..sunny everyday, a little bit of a breeze and NO OIL! We spent our days at the beach in the morning and the pool in the later afternoon. The beach is much different with a baby, but I would say it was one of our very best trips because Anna Leigh was with us! My Mom, Stephen, Jonathan and Jonathan's girlfriend Jordan joined us (My Dad was not able to make it...we missed him so much!) I had the best time getting Anna Leigh ready for the beach each day...we had to have matching everything...swimsuit, sunglasses, sun hat and towels! Jordan took some beautiful pictures of our family in the evening one night on the beach. They are wonderful and I will post then next. She is such a talented photographer!

Ready for the beach!

Anna Leigh started sitting up when we got to the beach...so nice for playtime in the sand!
Sleepy time with Gigi

First time in the water...she was a little scared by the waves
Playing in her suntent
Hanging out with Uncle Stephen
Dinner at Pompano Joe's (yes Jonathan is being silly and "picking his nose" in the backgroud)
Beach baby!
Laying out with Mommy (in the shade of course)

We celebrated our fourth anniversay! Here we are at dinner at Louisana Langaippe....it was one of the best meals I've ever had at the beach!! We will be back!

My sweet anniversay card and beautiful flowers from Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all those swimsuits!! She is such a little doll. Laying out w/her hat and sunglasses-too sweet! Happy Anniversary Lindsey and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Vestavia Hills, AL
Ryan and I both grew up in Birmingham and were married in June 2006. We live in Vestavia Hills with our little girl, Anna Leigh, and our yellow lab, Brinkley. We thank God for our many blessings!