Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uncle Smartypants

Earlier this week my brother, Jonathan, was tapped into the National Honor Society at Vestavia Hills High School. Ryan gave him the nickname Uncle Smartypants and I thought it was great so I had to make it my entry title! We are so proud of Jonathan and all his accomplishments. He is a very well rounded kid. He is very social, is involved in all sorts of activities, has an adorable girlfriend and still makes great grades. I'm posting a few pictures from the tapping ceremony. He will be finishing up his Junior year in a few weeks and then my little brother will be a SENIOR!!

Jonathan, Mom and Dad at the reception

Me and the brothers

Jonathan with a few of his best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vestavia Hills, AL
Ryan and I both grew up in Birmingham and were married in June 2006. We live in Vestavia Hills with our little girl, Anna Leigh, and our yellow lab, Brinkley. We thank God for our many blessings!